ReachLocal Launches ReachEdge 3.0 Software, Delivering Easy- to-Use Lead Management, 24-hour Automated Lead Response Tools, and Marketing Insights for Local Businesses
Woodland Hills, Calif., December 14, 2016 – ReachLocal, a leader in powering online marketing for local businesses, today announced the latest version of ReachEdge, its award-winning marketing automation, analytics and lead management software currently used by over 3,000 local businesses. To date, ReachEdge has helped local businesses manage and respond to over 10 million leads from their digital marketing. With a completely redesigned user interface, ReachEdge 3.0 offers powerful, yet intuitive, easy-to- use features aimed at increasing lead response times and sales conversion rates 24 hours a day.
Based on the ReachEdge client base, nearly a quarter of local business leads (23 percent) come in after hours through email, forms, chats and phone calls, and research shows 50 percent of consumers will choose to do business with the company that responds to them first.
“Many businesses struggle to quickly respond to new contacts, especially when they come in after hours,” said Josh Siegel, SVP and General Manager of Software and Presence Products at ReachLocal. “The latest version of ReachEdge helps businesses solve this problem by providing more automated ways to quickly respond to leads, even after hours, so businesses can convert more leads into customers.”
“ReachEdge lead response tools are allowing us to respond quickly to our leasing leads and has helped us to organize all the lead sources,” said Janette Derbyshire, ReachEdge customer and Property Manager at Old Pasadena Collection Apartments. “That difference in response time continues to make leasing apartments even more successful since we starting using ReachEdge. The support team has been amazingly helpful as well!”
New features include:
- A new lead inbox providing a simplified view of all phone, form fills, email and chat leads for easier lead response and prioritization.
- Intuitive lead sharing tools and SMS lead routing to seamlessly assign leads to team members for follow up.
- A new message center with powerful marketing automation that enables the easy and quick creation of automated drip email and SMS notification programs all customizable based on the customer’s needs
- A new message center with marketing automation features that enable custom tag classifications to create automated drip email campaigns and targeted nurturing tracks (e.g. customers with certain products, customers in certain regions, customers with special status).
- Redesigned reporting interface to more easily identify lead sources and quickly identify which marketing programs work, like SEO, SEM, social, listings and more.
ReachEdge is designed for local businesses that want to deliver a better experience for their customers and make the most of opportunities to grow their business. The solution enables local businesses to:
- Understand what marketing is driving results through online lead and call tracking and marketing reports.
- Improve lead capture and response through a simple lead inbox with alerts, reminders, classifications, routing and more.
- Convert more leads into customers with automated email programs to help stay in front of potential customers.
- Get up and running quickly with a ReachLocal team dedicated to helping the setup process and consulting on how to get the most of the solution.
ReachEdge 3.0 is available now. For more information or to get started with ReachEdge, visit www.reachlocal.com/reachedge.
ReachLocal helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients’ lead generation and conversion. A subsidiary of Gannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: GCI), ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, Calif. and operates in four regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and North America. For more information, visit www.reachlocal.com.
Aimee L. Quemuel