ReachLocal ReachEdge Lead Conversion and Marketing Automation Software Wins in the Attribution & Analytics Category at LSA|15; Software Now Available for Additional Websites
WOODLAND HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ReachLocal Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in powering online marketing for local businesses, is now making its ReachEdge lead conversion and marketing automation software available for use with websites developed on other platforms. Addressing the top requested functionality in small business marketing automation software, ReachEdge software, the foundation of ReachLocal’s total digital marketing system, is the only solution that lets local businesses track leads from all their marketing sources, capture and nurture leads, convert leads through automatic reminders, and understand all the data needed to get the most from their online marketing.
“This announcement builds on the foundation of simplicity and transparency we’ve already established through the expert service we provide with our software and our enhanced reporting. We plan to continue to build on these efforts throughout 2015.”
“Our move to make ReachEdge available for any website is part of a larger strategy to ensure that online marketing is more accessible, transparent and easier for local businesses,” said Sharon Rowlands, CEO, ReachLocal. “This announcement builds on the foundation of simplicity and transparency we’ve already established through the expert service we provide with our software and our enhanced reporting. We plan to continue to build on these efforts throughout 2015.”
Previously available only as a bundled offering with ReachLocal’s responsive website offering called ReachSite (already aligned with recently announced changes in the Google algorithm), ReachEdge works with a business’s website and digital advertising efforts to identify the leads or calls that come in from SEO, social media, directories, display and other sources. The software’s improved lead capture and identification tools provide all the information needed to understand how various campaign components are performing, driving more efficient conversion and campaign impact. ReachLocal’s digital marketing experts ensure businesses get the most from the software by providing one-on-one service and by leveraging the company’s more than a decade’s worth of experience to help businesses increase lead conversions in their online marketing campaigns.
Award Winning Software
On April 21, 2015, ReachEdge won the Local Search Association’s second annual Ad to Action Awards in the category of attribution and analytics for its ability to best drive consumer actions (calls, clicks, store visits, etc.) for local businesses. The judging panel of notable experts, analysts, media and practitioners from across the local industry evaluated and selected finalists and winners within ten categories. Winners were announced at LSA’s 2015 Annual Conference in Los Angeles, Calif., April 20-22, 2015.
“ReachEdge software provides local businesses with the tools needed to measure ROI from all their digital marketing efforts, and does so with accessible, easy-to-use software and services,” said Neg Norton, President of the Local Search Association. “ReachEdge offers analytics and reports that help local businesses maximize their campaigns, engage consumers and drive sales. These capabilities embody the spirit of the LSA Ad to Action Awards, and we’re delighted to name ReachEdge the winner for attribution and analytics.”
New to the ReachEdge software is enhanced mobile functionality. Business owners using the ReachEdge mobile app for on-the-go access to their digital marketing campaigns are now notified of new leads through the app; previously they were only sent via text message. The unified portal helps businesses stay in front of their leads and manage them in one central location on their mobile device.
Enhanced Lead Conversion Features
ReachEdge software helps local businesses capture more leads, convert them into customers and understand which marketing tactics generate the most leads/customers and ROI. Its key features include:
- Lead and call tracking technology that captures leads by marketing source; records calls and allows businesses to play them back, rate them and respond to leads; creates a prioritized lead list that stores contact details like name, email address, business location, phone number, day and time of call, and call recording for each contact; and tracks results from ReachLocal and non-ReachLocal campaigns.
- Mobile app and alerts that notify businesses each time they get a new contact from their site; organizes and routes leads based on geography, office and/or employee; provides an in-app summary report of top lead sources and engagement rate with new leads; lets businesses view prioritized lead lists, update contact information, listen to recorded calls and categorize contacts into groups; and provides one-touch classification of new leads that kicks off lead nurturing emails and staff follow-up notifications.
- Lead notifications and nurturing that provide mobile (SMS and in-app) notifications to remind business owners and staff to follow up with leads; a daily digest email of all new contacts and top leads; and a series of automated marketing emails that help businesses stay in front of their leads.
- ROI reports and insights that provide 24/7 availability to businesses via their web portal and a mobile app; source reports that show the marketing sources of visits, contacts and leads; a timeline view of all new contacts, including when each phone call, email or web form submission was received; trend reports that show the exact days and times contacts occur; engagement reports that show how well businesses are converting new contacts into leads and customers; and estimated customer revenue that shows businesses their marketing ROI.
- Marketing experts from ReachLocal that provide complete setup of ReachEdge software and integration with business’s websites; setup and configuration of new contact alerts and staff notifications; setup of new contact auto-response and lead nurturing emails; and review of reports and recommendations to improve website and online marketing performance.
Pricing and Availability
The ReachEdge software is available in the U.S., Canada, Australia, the UK, Brazil and New Zealand and will be generally available in May in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria. In North America, ReachEdge + ReachSite is USD $299 per month and the standalone ReachEdge software is priced at USD $149 per month. For pricing in other markets, please contact your local ReachLocal sales office.
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ: RLOC) helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients' lead generation and conversion. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, Calif. and operates in four regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and North America.